- 2nd January 2018: NEW ENTRY! Rex Artisan Bakery
- 19th December 2017: Fresh Fruits shop entry deleted (it had closed down several years ago)
- 28th August 2016: Pasture Farm Juice (formerly Pasture Farm Plants) now provides complete fruit pressing and bottling service, with new website
- 24th January 2016: Rebellion Brewery now sells a range of produce alongside beer in its Brewery Shop, and now open Mon-Sat 8-7
- April 2014: Review commenced of all entries to check currency. If you find something that is wrong, or discover a new potentially qualifying business, please let us know via the contact form on this site or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 23rd May 2013: NEW ENTRY! Malt The Brewery, new local brewer based at Collings Hanger Farm, Prestwood. Welcome.
- 23rd May 2013: NEW ENTRY! Marlow Community Market, reintroducing a local food market to Marlow. Welcome
- 7th March 2013: NEW ENTRY! Flowerland, garden centre near Bourne End where foodhall and catering feature locally-sourced food. Welcome
- 16th February 2013: NEW ENTRY! Ten Mile Menu, a new ‘local online supermarket’ based in Speen. Welcome.
3rd January 2013: Marlow Country Fayre has ceased trading because of the surrender of the street licence by the organiser due to personal circumstances
16th August 2012: Timpsons Smallholdings now also attend Princes Risborough Food and Crafts Market
20th July 2012: The Berkshire Pig Company now trade as The Black Pig Chiltern Hills
10th July 2012: Hitcham House Dairy Ice Cream have revised opening hours, and now stock Terrick Beef products
11th May 2012: update to
Local Roots and Princes Risborough Food
& Crafts Market
15th April 2012: NEW
ENTRIES! Timpsons Smallholding
of Stokenchurch and Chalfont
Chillies in Chalfont St Peter.
29th March 2012: various
small updates including – Laceys
Family Farm are now producing
luxury ice-cream and supplying a local
cake-maker. Rockwell End Farm
Shop now have a new website and
pork is now always available.
Waltham Place Farm is now
attending Beaconsfield and Maidenhead
Farmers’ Markets. The Wildflour
Bakery now has new contact
details, extra availability and a shop
24th January 2011:
Chesham Local Produce Market
has “How Green is your Market” award
recognised as well as their Facebook &
Twitter accounts added.
15th December 2011: NEW
ENTRY! H.A. Price & Sons
family butchers in Holtspur.
26th November 2011: NEW
ENTRY! Drovers Hill Farm
in the North section. Welcome
24th November 2011:
update to Flexmore Farm
adding Xmas Turkeys & attendance to
Beaconsfield Farmers Market
19th November 2011:
correction to the phone number of
Gorvett & Stone
19th November 2011: added
the new website address for
Hitcham Dairy Ice Cream
11th November 2011:
amended website address and details for
the Maidenhead Farmers Market
11th November 2011:
Princes Risborough Farmers
Market now is a Food and Crafts
Market with revised details
11th November 2011: NEW
ENTRY!! Sam’s Jams & Chutneys
added to the East section. Welcome!
11th November 2011:
Tweet buttons added for
those of you who want to tweet a link to
your followers – one for every supplier!
10th November 2011: TThe FOOD Group now have
a Facebook page here!
13th October 2011:
Flexmore Farm entry
updated to correctly reflect their
13th October 2011: NEW
ENTRY!! The Physic Garden
in Beaconsfield added to the
East section. Welcome!
23rd September 2011:
Nettlebed Village Shop & Post
Office gets a new address
2011: entries for The Chiltern Brewery,
The Five Horseshoes &
Britwell Salome Farm Shop have
31st July 2011:
Bourne End Community Market
31st July 2011: amended
opening times for Hughenden
7th July 2011:
Daws Hill Vineyard and
J.A.R.M Farm added. Welcome!
25th June 2011:
Halls of Hazlemere added.
24th June 2011 –
Debs Cakes no longer attend
Prestwood Market -instead they attend
Marlow Country Fayre once a month.
29th March 2011 new vendor added:
Terrick Beef, Grove Farm, HP17 0UA
6th Nov 2010: Marlow
Country Fayre entry added replacing
the old Farmers’ Market
8th Nov 2010: correction
to the Beaconsfield Farmers’ Market
entry which now reads correctly as being
on the 4th Saturday of every month
not the 4th Sunday.